Monday, April 7, 2008

Kirk, Kittens, and Kids


I have one cup of French silk, one drawing i'm working on, one calculus test in a week, one botched concert I planned for 3 months, and one more class until todays over.
Not a good list.
...well at least half.

So i've started drawing ALOT over the past 2 days. I wish i could do the things i can now back in high school. Ah well.
Today I got TWO orders from people who'd like me to draw portraits of their children. Creepy? Sort of. But i really need to build up a portfolio.
So what i've done so far is to the left.
Over look the calculus.

In other news: I really want a kitten. I feel like im 7 again and nagging everyone around me for some sort of cute fluffy animal to have...and love...and stuff. Im pretty sure this is a great idea seeing how i live in a university apartment. BLAH. No matter, i still want one.


I found a boy named Kirkland who I really like.
Its the best relationship I've ever had (quite possibly THE BEST IN EXISTENCE) and it doesn't hurt that most of our dates end with ice cream. I met kirk about 3 years ago now at a annoyingly strange boy's house named Sam Mason. Kirk was drunk on a pool table and defended my honor with a cue and 8 ball. Ah, Romantic. Our initial courtship consisted of Vespas, phone calls, and infomercials. It was bliss. Unfortunately, i was not allowed to see him so we drifted separate ways only to knock into each other occasionally at Lobsters of Red... Things like this happen. We started officially dating the day after graduation. To be honest, we had been seeing each other for some time, but no one knows about that...well i guess until now. Any ways, every thing has honestly worked out for the best. Thats why this after noon we are going to solve my kitten-needing dilemma.
Heckyes,bestrelationshipever.

No comments: