Thursday, April 10, 2008

Buffalo Gals


This week has been up there on the charts of tough.
One of the greatest men in my life, Big Dad, past away Friday and we are all still in shock. I Played at the funeral yesterday and I dont think I've cried this much since my Deedee past away.
It seems like the best people on earth always leave way too soon.
I got a phone call today at one that Ron was leaving at Four. Its really sinking in right now and I dont know how I'm keeping my head up so.... well? Im pretty sure I'm really going to crash here soon, but for now Ive got some ETID.
"You know its just so hard going limp in your arms"

Im thinking that maybe I should minor in art. Im currently building up my drawing portfolio with any request anyone has.
Tonights? Yeah, its a girl. A Zombie...girl.
A lady in Oklahoma on myspace asked me to do it for a tattoo and so far its looking alright. Im not really into that sort, but atleast I'm getting variety!

Today was so pretty, i really didnt want it to end. I watched some wundershowzen and played with charles.
CHARLES MY NEW HAMSTER.
Currently, kirkland and i are battling over custody. Because Charles is just that cute.
Monday night kirk and i headed off to the mall to buy me a dress. My wardrobe is slowly fading away from so much black which was a bad thing in this situation; i needed something new. I got a really pretty dress for only 25 bucks (which is totally beside the point) and soon after we visited the pet shop. I first wanted a turtle, but they had none. Nor did they have kittens, birds, or puppies on my budget of 10 dollars. BUT THEY DID HAVE BUNNIES. I really wanted one. I pretty much sat at that plexyglass box the entire time. Kirk kept trying to explain to me why exactly the rabbit couldnt live in the bath tub but it wasnt until we found Charles that I let the Bunny dream die. Charles is "fancy". So much so, they named an entire race of Hamster after her. She pretty much puts all other hamsters to shame. Charles IS a girl, but I didnt know this until after I named her. "Charles" stuck, but fortunately shes confident in her gender despite the name. Too much so maybe. I came home the other day to find this:




Darn boy-thievin-hamster.

Kirkland really likes her.


Maybe alittle too much even.



I've just realized I write like a six year old.
Oh well.

Heres to happier days.
Keep Ron in you prayers.
Keep the Tanner family in there too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that zombie girl! Random Oklahoman will be delighted to get it stabbed into her skin I'm sure. =) And then somewhere in Oklahoma, there will be a little bit of Indy wandering around!

I love your blog. I'll make us blog friends soon; right now however I must wake a sleeping Todd. It is a hefty task.